A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claro Floro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claro Floro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Floro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Floro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claro N. Floro practice?
Dr. Claro Floro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.