A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claron Alldredge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claron Alldredge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alldredge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alldredge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claron Alldredge, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alldredge graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alldredge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claron Douglas Alldredge MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claron D. Alldredge practice?
- Dr. Claron Alldredge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claron Alldredge practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.