A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Abouchedid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Abouchedid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Abouchedid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abouchedid graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Abouchedid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude A Abouchedid MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Abouchedid practice?
- Dr. Claude Abouchedid has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Abouchedid practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.