A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Burton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Leg Ulcer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vascular Malformations
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude S Burton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude S. Burton practice?
- Dr. Claude Burton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Burton practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Dermatologists and Durham Internists.