A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Cahen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Cahen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Cahen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahen graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Cochin-Port Royal, Paris.
Dr. Cahen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Robert Cahen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Claude R. Cahen practice?
- Dr. Claude Cahen has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Cahen practices Anesthesiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Anesthesiologists.