A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Curran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Curran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocasset Mental Health Center
- Taunton State Hospital
- John C. Corrigan Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Augustine Curran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Curran practice?
- Dr. Claude Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Curran practices Psychiatry near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Psychiatrists.