A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Curran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Curran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocasset Mental Health Center
- Taunton State Hospital
- John C. Corrigan Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Augustine Curran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Curran practice?
- Dr. Claude Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Curran practices Psychiatry near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Psychiatrists.