Dr. Claude Curran MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017
to Dr. Curran.
I believe Dr. Curran is a life saver not a pill pusher. He is very kind, caring and knowledgable. And he is also very thorough. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen I believe that he would save the world if he couldHe has spent more time with me than he really had to. I think there should be more Drs like him. Thank you Dr. Curran for all that you do. Dr. Curran you are awesome and you are the best

July 11th, 2016
Dr curral
Dr curran is the best dr. He has helped me saved my life been with him for 10 years best dr he listens to patients needs if your serious and want help with your problems dr. Curran is the man

August 26th, 2015
Most patients I've met have heard that Dr. Curran will help you with their addictiions. Methadone is not an option. Going too a methadone clinic ever day is where you can meet up with dealers and get any kind of drug you want especially crack. The methadone clinic is the place anywhere too feed your addiction. I know because I was there for years. Now I'm on Suboxone. Instead of just counting the number of prescriptions Dr. Curran has written, count the number of patients he has helped.

June 23rd, 2015
Easy Location..Staff is polite and courteous. The environment might be a little different for some people, but the doctor will work with you and listen. Follow up appts are easy to get.

March 21st, 2015
Just saw Dr. Curran this month and this is my 8th visit. Great Dr.

October 22nd, 2014
A hippa nightmare
Office had patients' info in plain sight. It did not follow appointment times,,,first come first serve. I came as a referred patient and was given pills and told not to hurry back!

October 15th, 2014
Patient Dr. Curran's For 6 Months
I have been seeing Dr. Curran for 6 months's and have been very satisfied. It does take a bit to see him during a scheduled appoint, but the wait is worth it to see him for the 30 minutes or so. You have to build up a trust and repor with any Dr. before you can see the proper success. He has given me a fair shot with medications I needed where other Dr's didn't. He listens and will work with you if you show him you care enough about yourself.

April 25th, 2013
nightmare doctor
this so called dr is only interested in prescribing suboxone and zombie meds to as many people as possible.the waiting room was filled with nothing but drug seekers.after waiting an hour and half after scheduled appt time this dr was rude ,crass,and could care less about my history of mental illness.he would not believe me when i told him i didnt abuse drugs,that i was looking for help with anxiety and sleep.no compassion.i left feeling like i had to defend myself for why i was there and had more anxiety then when i arrived.he needs to get out of practice !!!!

March 13th, 2013
I am not a doctor nor do I have any medical training, but I know for a fact that Dr. Curran's 'treatment' is not what it should be. I sat in a very cluttered and messy office for 45 minutes after waiting in a run-down room full of the worst-looking druggies outside of the methadone clinic. He talked for 30 minutes, then diagnosed me with bipolar disorder. He lied about the nature of the medication that he proscribed me. A little research online showed that Pfizer had had to pay out millions of dollars in restitutions for encouraging doctors to give out medications as off-label treatments. I was proscribed medication that had absolutely no effect on my illness, for a disorder I did not have. Sorry, Dr. Curran- not everyone who goes into your rathole office is looking for a quick fix. If you can go to any other doctor, I highly recommend it.

November 5th, 2011
im in worse shape than ever
i went in to see this doctor for axiety. he gaveme four diffrent meds. ive been a worse mess since. lost my job been having side effects and he wont see me again because i lost my insurance so he ruined my life.

August 16th, 2011
My Experience
Dr. Curran himself is a nice guy. However, his office staff is absolutely terrible. They are rude, confused, and quite frankly ignorant. If I could go see Dr. Curran without having to deal with his idiotic office staff I would still be a patient. Some will say he didnt care, but my experience one-to-one with him wasn't bad. Yes I did try many different meds with him, but it ended in me finding one that worked for me. He was also very good about helping me financially. When I lost my job he provided me with samples to help get me by which was very kind of him. One thing to keep in mind is that he is not a therapist. He isn't there to sit and talk to you for 45 minutes. Other psychiatrists I have seen barely spent 15 minutes with me. Dr. Curran I felt spent more time with me than he really had to. One major problem however is the wait time. If I scheduled a 2pm appointment I would not get in to see him until 3-4pm and that is no exaggeration. The office and waiting area was run down and a mess as well. As much as I like him I would not recommend his practice unfortunately.

September 2nd, 2010
Saved my life
He prescribed me Suboxone, accepted my cheap insurance (MassHealth) that no one else accepts.