Dr. Claude Curran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude Curran?

Dr Curran is awesome

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I would highly recommend him

to Dr. Curran.

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I believe Dr. Curran is a life saver not a pill pusher. He is very kind, caring and knowledgable. And he is also very thorough. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen I believe that he would save the world if he couldHe has spent more time with me than he really had to. I think there should be more Drs like him. Thank you Dr. Curran for all that you do. Dr. Curran you are awesome and you are the best

Anxiety ,depression, 3 commitments such ward

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr curral

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr curran is the best dr. He has helped me saved my life been with him for 10 years best dr he listens to patients needs if your serious and want help with your problems dr. Curran is the man

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Most patients I've met have heard that Dr. Curran will help you with their addictiions. Methadone is not an option. Going too a methadone clinic ever day is where you can meet up with dealers and get any kind of drug you want especially crack. The methadone clinic is the place anywhere too feed your addiction. I know because I was there for years. Now I'm on Suboxone. Instead of just counting the number of prescriptions Dr. Curran has written, count the number of patients he has helped.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Easy Location..Staff is polite and courteous. The environment might be a little different for some people, but the doctor will work with you and listen. Follow up appts are easy to get.

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Just saw Dr. Curran this month and this is my 8th visit. Great Dr.

A hippa nightmare

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Office had patients' info in plain sight. It did not follow appointment times,,,first come first serve. I came as a referred patient and was given pills and told not to hurry back!

Patient Dr. Curran's For 6 Months

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Curran for 6 months's and have been very satisfied. It does take a bit to see him during a scheduled appoint, but the wait is worth it to see him for the 30 minutes or so. You have to build up a trust and repor with any Dr. before you can see the proper success. He has given me a fair shot with medications I needed where other Dr's didn't. He listens and will work with you if you show him you care enough about yourself.

nightmare doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2013

this so called dr is only interested in prescribing suboxone and zombie meds to as many people as possible.the waiting room was filled with nothing but drug seekers.after waiting an hour and half after scheduled appt time this dr was rude ,crass,and could care less about my history of mental illness.he would not believe me when i told him i didnt abuse drugs,that i was looking for help with anxiety and sleep.no compassion.i left feeling like i had to defend myself for why i was there and had more anxiety then when i arrived.he needs to get out of practice !!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I am not a doctor nor do I have any medical training, but I know for a fact that Dr. Curran's 'treatment' is not what it should be. I sat in a very cluttered and messy office for 45 minutes after waiting in a run-down room full of the worst-looking druggies outside of the methadone clinic. He talked for 30 minutes, then diagnosed me with bipolar disorder. He lied about the nature of the medication that he proscribed me. A little research online showed that Pfizer had had to pay out millions of dollars in restitutions for encouraging doctors to give out medications as off-label treatments. I was proscribed medication that had absolutely no effect on my illness, for a disorder I did not have. Sorry, Dr. Curran- not everyone who goes into your rathole office is looking for a quick fix. If you can go to any other doctor, I highly recommend it.

im in worse shape than ever

Posted on November 5th, 2011

i went in to see this doctor for axiety. he gaveme four diffrent meds. ive been a worse mess since. lost my job been having side effects and he wont see me again because i lost my insurance so he ruined my life.