A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Dimarco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dimarco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Joseph Dimarco DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Dimarco practice?
- Dr. Claude Dimarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Dimarco practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Otolaryngologists, Seaford Surgeons, and Seaford Plastic Surgeons.