A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Harmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude A Harmon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Claude Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Harmon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists, West Palm Beach Oncologists, and West Palm Beach Radiologists.