A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Hinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Hinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Hinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hinson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Hinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude Hinson practice?
- Dr. Claude Hinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Hinson practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors.