A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Lyle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center LR
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Lyle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude Lyle practice?
- Dr. Claude Lyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Lyle practices Emergency Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Emergency Physicians.