A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Mason, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Acute Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Forensic Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude John Mason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Claude Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Mason practices Legal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Siesta Key, FL.
See Sarasota General Practitioners, Sarasota Family Physicians, Sarasota Internists, and Sarasota Preventive Medicine Specialists.