A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Mason, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Acute Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Forensic Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude John Mason MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Claude Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Mason practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians, Sarasota Family Physicians, and Sarasota Internists.