A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Mason, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Acute Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Forensic Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude John Mason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Claude Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Mason practices Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Preventive Medicine Specialists, Sarasota Primary Care Doctors, Sarasota Family Physicians, Sarasota Internists, and Sarasota Emergency Physicians.