Learn more about Dr. Claude Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Mason, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Acute Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Forensic Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude John Mason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Claude Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Mason practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Family Physicians, Sarasota General Practitioners, and Sarasota Preventive Medicine Specialists.