Dr. Claude Mason MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

no change

May 19th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Mason
-Chadrick L. in Sarasota, FL I began seeing Dr. Mason not to long ago. On my initial visit Dr. Mason spent time listening to my health concerns, explained to me the different options I had to treat my health issues. I was a little apprehensive about changing my primary care doctor however I could not be more blessed to have Dr. Mason as my primary care doctor now. I have complete trust in him in ensuring my medical needs are addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone, no matter what age.

April 5th, 2017
Precised
Dr. Mason is the best Doctor in Fl. and his partner. They both discovered my husbands cancer and saved his life. Also he knows my conditions and treats them and truly has patience with me. He is dedicated and I am not a number . His partner Dr. A in the business is the same. I drive 3 hours to see him . My daughter lives near so I just stay over . I can't say enough about these two. People need to realize Doctors aren't God. They work hard and trust me there payments from insurance companies aren't a lot. Thank all of you and the staff. ld go on and share a list of things they helped my husband and I with medically.

April 2nd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
They are a "one stop shop" place! I've been to urgent care clinics in Sarasota before and they felt Iike it! Not the case of Dr Mason and his clinic! It feels like your family Drs office! Warm and compassionate knowledgeable and caring! If you have an appointment you get priority over walking! I picked this doctor due to reviews I read and I've been with them ever since!the staff are very friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend !! And they are one of the very few who accept Tricare for military retirees living in Sarasota!!! Huge plus!

March 31st, 2017
Doc with a God complex
This doc acts inferior; very little communication. Messed up my prescription that had to be corrected by another doc. Told me to lie to another doctor. My husband, in room with me, held himself in check to keep from letting Mason have some info the doc could use in how to be a considerate doctor to patients.

March 10th, 2017
Compassionate Doctor
Kindest and least scary doctor I have ever seen. I'm terrified of any medical situation and was treated so compassionately by Dr. Mason and his staff. I am thankful to have found him at the recommendation of my chiropractor. You won't find anyone more wonderful.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Mason is the best
I am so grateful for Dr Mason, truly the best medical experience of my life. As someone who is terrified by any medical encounters, the doctor and every member of his staff were incredible in their efforts to make me comfortable. Can't begin to thank them. Even patients in the waiting room telling me they changed their insurance carrier to be able to keep Dr Mason as their doctor. Compassionate doesn't begin to describe this wonderfully kind man or his amazing office staff. My highest possible recommendation is that I will return and not be afraid. THANK YOU!

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Mason is Wonderful
Dr. Claude John Mason and his staff are beyond excellent. He is always very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I have been a patient of Dr. Mason since 2013. His front office staff always try to get the appointment time you want and his nurses are extremely knowledgeable and kind. I would absolutely highly recommend Dr. Claude John Mason.

January 13th, 2017
Best Doctor in Sarasota!Dr. Claude John Mason and Best Doctor in Sarasota!

December 9th, 2016
After days of waiting, i finally got an appointment with Dr Mason and when I finally went in for my appointment, it was the nurse practioner or the P.A who saw me. I specifically made an appointment to see Dr Mason and I was told likewise. After the nurse took my vitals, I waited in a room to be seen by the nurse practioner. Such a let down, they should have told me that I would be seeing a P.A and I could have gotten an appointment anywhere. I didnt get a diagnosis as such and was asked to do more tests.

November 30th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!!!
Dr. Mason is the most knowledgeable, most thorough, most understanding and compassionate doctor I have ever had. Wish I had found him sooner.

October 8th, 2016
Responsive & Compassionate
I have been a patient of Dr Mason (and his partners & staff P.A.s) for about 2 years upon moving to Sarasota. I always receive excellent care and can walk in for a same day appointment.

September 28th, 2016
Sarasota's Best!
Dr. Mason is, in my opinion, the best Medical Doctor in Sarasota. I Tried three other doctors over the years here in Sarasota none of which really seemed to care for my well being; I was just another appointment to check off. Dr. Mason cares a great deal for each patient. Another key point is that he does not do extra stuff or bill for extra stuff ... he listens, uses the diagnostic tools he needs, including his wealth of experience, and then provides the medical treatment required.