Dr. Claude Mason MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Mason is Wonderful
Dr. Claude John Mason and his staff are beyond excellent. He is always very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I have been a patient of Dr. Mason since 2013. His front office staff always try to get the appointment time you want and his nurses are extremely knowledgeable and kind. I would absolutely highly recommend Dr. Claude John Mason.

January 13th, 2017
Best Doctor in Sarasota!Dr. Claude John Mason and Best Doctor in Sarasota!

December 9th, 2016
After days of waiting, i finally got an appointment with Dr Mason and when I finally went in for my appointment, it was the nurse practioner or the P.A who saw me. I specifically made an appointment to see Dr Mason and I was told likewise. After the nurse took my vitals, I waited in a room to be seen by the nurse practioner. Such a let down, they should have told me that I would be seeing a P.A and I could have gotten an appointment anywhere. I didnt get a diagnosis as such and was asked to do more tests.

November 30th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!!!
Dr. Mason is the most knowledgeable, most thorough, most understanding and compassionate doctor I have ever had. Wish I had found him sooner.

October 8th, 2016
Responsive & Compassionate
I have been a patient of Dr Mason (and his partners & staff P.A.s) for about 2 years upon moving to Sarasota. I always receive excellent care and can walk in for a same day appointment.

September 28th, 2016
Sarasota's Best!
Dr. Mason is, in my opinion, the best Medical Doctor in Sarasota. I Tried three other doctors over the years here in Sarasota none of which really seemed to care for my well being; I was just another appointment to check off. Dr. Mason cares a great deal for each patient. Another key point is that he does not do extra stuff or bill for extra stuff ... he listens, uses the diagnostic tools he needs, including his wealth of experience, and then provides the medical treatment required.

July 26th, 2016
Very happy with Dr Mason
Best primary care doctor in Sarasota

July 23rd, 2016
Best doctor in the area!
Dr. Mason is clearly one of the best primary care physician's in Sarasota. He was able to very quickly figure out what my healthcare needs were and created a concise and easy to understand plan for what I needed. His background as a leader in emergency and trauma centers gives him a tremendous depth of experience. I trust him with my life.

July 23rd, 2016
Best Doctor in the area
We were looking for a Sarasota Doctor that had a combination of things. First, he had to be very knowledgable . He had to have a good bed side manner. And he had to have a sense of humor. We found him. Easy to get comfortable with Dr Mason, and he clearly knows what he is doing.

July 6th, 2016
UNPROFESSIONAL
I called to make an app't, got voice mail, left info - no call back. Called again 5 days later, made an app't with Dr. Mason - arrived early and was told he wasn't there. When I asked what was going on, they said I was to see some Dr. I never heard of. When I pressed the issue and said I had a recorded message from their office confirming my appointment with Dr. Mason, they were befuddled. Who called I asked - "I dunno." No apologies for their mistake. I wasted 60 min drive time.

July 5th, 2016
Best of the Best
The very best, smartest, most compassionate Doctor in Sarasota, Fl. He wins "top doctor in 3 counties' 3 years in a row for a reason. If it were not for his care, I would not be here...over and over again. He never gives up on me. And he takes the time to do a great job no matter how busy he is.

June 9th, 2016
Exceptional physician
My family's GP for six years now, Dr. Mason is the brightest, most perceptive, effective, patient, and kind doctor it has ever been my privilege to know. I continue to consult him even though my new insurance program (HMO) does not cover him - he's THAT GOOD.