Dr. Claude Mason MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Dr Mason represents the qualities I look for in a physician. Excellent credentials & accomplishments. Very professional. His concern is real. Listens with thoughtfulness and compassion. Even with a very busy practice, he never gives the impression of being hurried. The patient has his full attention. His diagnoses have been spot on. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Mason.

June 11th, 2017
Great Caring Doctor
If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind. If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind.

June 3rd, 2017
BEST DOCTOR IN THE AREA
I interviewed five Sarasota-area doctors before settling on Dr. Mason in 2009. He has served me since that time with professional knowledge, empathy, and respect. He has a great sense of humor and treats adult patients as adults who request his advice, not condescending lectures and tongue-clucking judgment. I recommend him highly. His new office on Bee Ridge is friendly, efficient, and state-of-the-art.

May 19th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Mason
-Chadrick L. in Sarasota, FL I began seeing Dr. Mason not to long ago. On my initial visit Dr. Mason spent time listening to my health concerns, explained to me the different options I had to treat my health issues. I was a little apprehensive about changing my primary care doctor however I could not be more blessed to have Dr. Mason as my primary care doctor now. I have complete trust in him in ensuring my medical needs are addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone, no matter what age.

April 6th, 2017
Precised
Dr. Mason is the best Doctor in Fl. and his partner. They both discovered my husbands cancer and saved his life. Also he knows my conditions and treats them and truly has patience with me. He is dedicated and I am not a number . His partner Dr. A in the business is the same. I drive 3 hours to see him . My daughter lives near so I just stay over . I can't say enough about these two. People need to realize Doctors aren't God. They work hard and trust me there payments from insurance companies aren't a lot. Thank all of you and the staff. ld go on and share a list of things they helped my husband and I with medically.

April 2nd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
They are a "one stop shop" place! I've been to urgent care clinics in Sarasota before and they felt Iike it! Not the case of Dr Mason and his clinic! It feels like your family Drs office! Warm and compassionate knowledgeable and caring! If you have an appointment you get priority over walking! I picked this doctor due to reviews I read and I've been with them ever since!the staff are very friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend !! And they are one of the very few who accept Tricare for military retirees living in Sarasota!!! Huge plus!

March 31st, 2017
Doc with a God complex
This doc acts inferior; very little communication. Messed up my prescription that had to be corrected by another doc. Told me to lie to another doctor. My husband, in room with me, held himself in check to keep from letting Mason have some info the doc could use in how to be a considerate doctor to patients.

March 10th, 2017
Compassionate Doctor
Kindest and least scary doctor I have ever seen. I'm terrified of any medical situation and was treated so compassionately by Dr. Mason and his staff. I am thankful to have found him at the recommendation of my chiropractor. You won't find anyone more wonderful.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Mason is the best
I am so grateful for Dr Mason, truly the best medical experience of my life. As someone who is terrified by any medical encounters, the doctor and every member of his staff were incredible in their efforts to make me comfortable. Can't begin to thank them. Even patients in the waiting room telling me they changed their insurance carrier to be able to keep Dr Mason as their doctor. Compassionate doesn't begin to describe this wonderfully kind man or his amazing office staff. My highest possible recommendation is that I will return and not be afraid. THANK YOU!

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Mason is Wonderful
Dr. Claude John Mason and his staff are beyond excellent. He is always very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I have been a patient of Dr. Mason since 2013. His front office staff always try to get the appointment time you want and his nurses are extremely knowledgeable and kind. I would absolutely highly recommend Dr. Claude John Mason.

January 13th, 2017
Best Doctor in Sarasota!Dr. Claude John Mason and Best Doctor in Sarasota!

December 9th, 2016
After days of waiting, i finally got an appointment with Dr Mason and when I finally went in for my appointment, it was the nurse practioner or the P.A who saw me. I specifically made an appointment to see Dr Mason and I was told likewise. After the nurse took my vitals, I waited in a room to be seen by the nurse practioner. Such a let down, they should have told me that I would be seeing a P.A and I could have gotten an appointment anywhere. I didnt get a diagnosis as such and was asked to do more tests.