Dr. Claude Mason MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

no change

March 23rd, 2017
THANK YOU DR. MASON!
Dr. Mason is the best Doctor I ever had. He's understanding, a great listener, and passionate. After I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, Dr. Mason got involved and gave me positive results. Ever since, I have had a balanced sugar level. Thanks Dr. Mason!! Sincerely, EEE AUTO BROKERS, LLC

March 10th, 2017
Compassionate Doctor
Kindest and least scary doctor I have ever seen. I'm terrified of any medical situation and was treated so compassionately by Dr. Mason and his staff. I am thankful to have found him at the recommendation of my chiropractor. You won't find anyone more wonderful.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Mason is the best
I am so grateful for Dr Mason, truly the best medical experience of my life. As someone who is terrified by any medical encounters, the doctor and every member of his staff were incredible in their efforts to make me comfortable. Can't begin to thank them. Even patients in the waiting room telling me they changed their insurance carrier to be able to keep Dr Mason as their doctor. Compassionate doesn't begin to describe this wonderfully kind man or his amazing office staff. My highest possible recommendation is that I will return and not be afraid. THANK YOU!

February 16th, 2017
Caring and compassionate
My husband and I moved to Sarasota and needed a civilian health care provider. (We previously received care at military bases.) Dr. Mason's practice accepts Tricare Prime for retired military. We have been very pleased with the care we have received at the Sarasota Medical Center. Appointments are easy to get; the office staff is friendly and waiting room time is minimal; Dr. Mason is very compassionate and takes time to listen to and address any concerns. I have faith in him and look forward to a long relationship with this practice for care of my husband and me as we get older.

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Mason is Wonderful
Dr. Claude John Mason and his staff are beyond excellent. He is always very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I have been a patient of Dr. Mason since 2013. His front office staff always try to get the appointment time you want and his nurses are extremely knowledgeable and kind. I would absolutely highly recommend Dr. Claude John Mason.

January 13th, 2017
Best Doctor in Sarasota!Dr. Claude John Mason and Best Doctor in Sarasota!

December 9th, 2016
After days of waiting, i finally got an appointment with Dr Mason and when I finally went in for my appointment, it was the nurse practioner or the P.A who saw me. I specifically made an appointment to see Dr Mason and I was told likewise. After the nurse took my vitals, I waited in a room to be seen by the nurse practioner. Such a let down, they should have told me that I would be seeing a P.A and I could have gotten an appointment anywhere. I didnt get a diagnosis as such and was asked to do more tests.

November 30th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!!!
Dr. Mason is the most knowledgeable, most thorough, most understanding and compassionate doctor I have ever had. Wish I had found him sooner.

October 8th, 2016
Responsive & Compassionate
I have been a patient of Dr Mason (and his partners & staff P.A.s) for about 2 years upon moving to Sarasota. I always receive excellent care and can walk in for a same day appointment.

September 28th, 2016
Sarasota's Best!
Dr. Mason is, in my opinion, the best Medical Doctor in Sarasota. I Tried three other doctors over the years here in Sarasota none of which really seemed to care for my well being; I was just another appointment to check off. Dr. Mason cares a great deal for each patient. Another key point is that he does not do extra stuff or bill for extra stuff ... he listens, uses the diagnostic tools he needs, including his wealth of experience, and then provides the medical treatment required.

July 26th, 2016
Very happy with Dr Mason
Best primary care doctor in Sarasota

July 23rd, 2016
Best doctor in the area!
Dr. Mason is clearly one of the best primary care physician's in Sarasota. He was able to very quickly figure out what my healthcare needs were and created a concise and easy to understand plan for what I needed. His background as a leader in emergency and trauma centers gives him a tremendous depth of experience. I trust him with my life.