Dr. Claude Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude Mason?

Deserves the Greatest Doctor Award!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Mason and Sarasota Medical Center is one of the most professional places I have ever been to. Dr. Mason really listens to what you have to say, and provides the necessary treatment that you need. I highly recommend this place. Also, there is usually just a 5 minute wait to see the doctor, which is a blessing when you do not feel well. I hope that Dr. Mason is my doctor for a very long time; he is very positive and nice also, which seems to be a rare quality in a doctor today. His staff is very professional too.

Best doctors office Ever!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

After hurricane Irma Dr. Mason and Dr. Aristimuno went the extra mile for me. I highly recommend Sarasota Medical Center to all in need of medical care and treatment. I have been a patient there since 2008, and have received excellent 5 star treatment. Thank you to all of the staff at both the Siesta Key and Bee Ridge offices. Steve Lanoue.

HE's MY Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2017

An overall exceptional medical office. Dr. Mason is a very patient and attentive doctor that did not rush through my appointment and listened to my explanation of visit. His entire staff are kind and helpful. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and in and out at a reasonable timeframe. I am so pleased to have found this office in Sarasota and I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone looking for a very good Family Doctor/ General Practitioner/ Internist.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I interviewed five Sarasota-area doctors before settling on Dr. Mason in 2009. He has served me since that time with professional knowledge, empathy, and respect. He has a great sense of humor and treats adult patients as adults who request his advice, not condescending lectures and tongue-clucking judgment. I recommend him highly. His new office on Bee Ridge is friendly, efficient, and state-of-the-art.

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Dr Mason represents the qualities I look for in a physician. Excellent credentials & accomplishments. Very professional. His concern is real. Listens with thoughtfulness and compassion. Even with a very busy practice, he never gives the impression of being hurried. The patient has his full attention. His diagnoses have been spot on. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Mason.

Great Caring Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2017

If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind. If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind.

BEST DOCTOR IN THE AREA

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Thank you Dr. Mason

Posted on May 19th, 2017

-Chadrick L. in Sarasota, FL I began seeing Dr. Mason not to long ago. On my initial visit Dr. Mason spent time listening to my health concerns, explained to me the different options I had to treat my health issues. I was a little apprehensive about changing my primary care doctor however I could not be more blessed to have Dr. Mason as my primary care doctor now. I have complete trust in him in ensuring my medical needs are addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone, no matter what age.

Precised

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Dr. Mason is the best Doctor in Fl. and his partner. They both discovered my husbands cancer and saved his life. Also he knows my conditions and treats them and truly has patience with me. He is dedicated and I am not a number . His partner Dr. A in the business is the same. I drive 3 hours to see him . My daughter lives near so I just stay over . I can't say enough about these two. People need to realize Doctors aren't God. They work hard and trust me there payments from insurance companies aren't a lot. Thank all of you and the staff. ld go on and share a list of things they helped my husband and I with medically.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

They are a "one stop shop" place! I've been to urgent care clinics in Sarasota before and they felt Iike it! Not the case of Dr Mason and his clinic! It feels like your family Drs office! Warm and compassionate knowledgeable and caring! If you have an appointment you get priority over walking! I picked this doctor due to reviews I read and I've been with them ever since!the staff are very friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend !! And they are one of the very few who accept Tricare for military retirees living in Sarasota!!! Huge plus!

Doc with a God complex

Posted on March 31st, 2017

This doc acts inferior; very little communication. Messed up my prescription that had to be corrected by another doc. Told me to lie to another doctor. My husband, in room with me, held himself in check to keep from letting Mason have some info the doc could use in how to be a considerate doctor to patients.

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Kindest and least scary doctor I have ever seen. I'm terrified of any medical situation and was treated so compassionately by Dr. Mason and his staff. I am thankful to have found him at the recommendation of my chiropractor. You won't find anyone more wonderful.