A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Migeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Migeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Migeon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Migeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cushing Syndrome
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Gonadal Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Migeon graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Migeon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Jean Migeon MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Migeon practice?
- Dr. Claude Migeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Migeon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.