A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Migeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Migeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Gonadal Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Migeon graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Migeon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Jean Migeon MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Migeon practice?
- Dr. Claude Migeon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Migeon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.