Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
Patient
Not pleasant, accurate or dutiful. Seems to hate his job. Burned out and jaded. Seems to be unqualified. He should remember that patients may not be less intelligent than himself.

February 25th, 2013
Wonderful and Thorough MD
He takes the time to get to know about you as an individual and your completely involved in decisions that impact the care you receive. He is very thorough with diagnosing, recommending, planning and advising you of options available for treatment. He is one of a kind and I recommend him highly!

May 7th, 2012
avoid this doctor...
I would avoid this Dr. I went in for a physical, told the nurse to check with my insurance company and confirm that everything they did to me was covered. The visit was awful, I had to remind them to do the urine test, and check pulse. I spent most of the time in a room by myself doing some audio test, which was not covered by my insurance, and I had to pay for it. I spoke with the insurance company and the doctor had billed as if I had seen him 3 times. The insurance company and I tried to contact the billing dept. for 2 months and was never able to talk to anyone, nor did anyone called us back. In the mean time I kept getting bill notices in the mail. I ended up paying to avoid ruining my credit report, even though we couldn't figure out what we were being billed for. On my way out he was trying to sell me some vitamins. Don't assume that because he accepts insurance, and checks with them prior to your visit, that he won't charge you afterwards.

October 9th, 2011
very greedy
Every test that can be done on you, will be done on you. Makes routine visits very expensive with many unnecessary tests - EKG on a young healthy patient. Breathing and hearing tests. And anything else he can think of to make money. Seems to see dollar signs when he looks at this patients.

October 10th, 2016