Dr. Claude Noriega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude Noriega?

Excellent!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I can't say enough great things about this Dr and his staff. His knowledge, professionalism, bed side manner, personality, patience... like I said, I could go on and on. I had two procedures done with him and my mom had one. He spends SO much time with us in every appt; we've never felt rushed. He's not satisfied until every single question or doubt we have has been answered.We are SO happy we chose him. Not only are we both extremely happy with our results, but we also now consider the Dr. and his staff (Nancy and Diana) our friends.

Mrs

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I come from a family of doctors (father, brother, cousin, nephew) and can assure you that Dr. Noriega is a Dr's Dr and a gentleman's gentleman. I have had two procedures and both have been "perfect".His assistant, Nancy, is a very congenial and extremely helpful and capable.In general, I can give them an A+ rating.

Bedside manner Top Rate

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I had interviewed Dr. Noriega about 3 months prior to my face lift procedure. He spent about 1 1/2 hrs with me in his office as I asked every conceivable question. I got a lesson in physiology and how the body ages and what to expect; and what NOT to expect. On the day of the surgery, he and his staff where very caring, hands on, professionals and extremely gentle, holding my hand when the need arose; I was scared. His assistant, Nancy, was the best and also very caring. I never felt rushed and took all the time I needed. At each follow up appointment I was made extremely comfortable calming any fears or concerns I had.I would highly recommend him as not only skilled in his work, but one with the best bedside manner in his profession.

Very happy

Posted on December 31st, 2010

This is the first time I've ever rated a doctor, but my experience with Dr. Noriega was very positive so I thought I'd share. He took the time to explain all about the surgery and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Thanks!

Wonderful Results

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I could not be happier. I am a repeat patient of Dr. Noriega and am already planning on having additional work done. He and his staff made my entire surgical and recovery a breeze.Thanks to this caring and skilled professional I can face job interviews and my upcoming class reunion with happy anticipation.Thank you amd your team

Posted on October 10th, 2017