Overall Review

March 31st, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Noriega for the face, which is what I had done. I had a facelift and my eyes done on Dec. 13 and was at a Christmas Eve party the 24th. I felt fabulous and looked amazing, so I was told by all. I constantly hear how great I look, I hear all kinds of compliments, but have never been asked "did you have a facelift." If you are looking for a true professional, kindness, a great staff and want to look natural, good for your age, Dr. Noriega is who to see. I am 55 year old woman who is extremely content looking 10 to 15 years younger and feel fantastic. Thanks Dr. Noriega!!!!

April 20th, 2012
Excellent!
I can't say enough great things about this Dr and his staff. His knowledge, professionalism, bed side manner, personality, patience... like I said, I could go on and on. I had two procedures done with him and my mom had one. He spends SO much time with us in every appt; we've never felt rushed. He's not satisfied until every single question or doubt we have has been answered.We are SO happy we chose him. Not only are we both extremely happy with our results, but we also now consider the Dr. and his staff (Nancy and Diana) our friends.

March 17th, 2012
Fraud.
I came to Dr. Noriega to reduce some puffiness under my eyes. He convinced me that I need a mid-face lift; a more expensive procedure. At several pre-op appointments and just prior to surgery, he asked me if he could revise my cheekbones. I refused a total of 4 times and he agreed 4 times nor to try.He even wrote it in his chart. As soon as I was under, he went to change my cheekbones, made a hole in my sinus and on the other side of my face severed part of my cheek muscle. Even though I told him I did not want to risk Noriega took risks I refused. Now one side of my face droops. It's clear that this doctor is more interested in making money, than listening to the patient's wishes.

May 7th, 2011
Mrs
I come from a family of doctors (father, brother, cousin, nephew) and can assure you that Dr. Noriega is a Dr's Dr and a gentleman's gentleman. I have had two procedures and both have been "perfect".His assistant, Nancy, is a very congenial and extremely helpful and capable.In general, I can give them an A+ rating.

April 7th, 2011
Bedside manner Top Rate
I had interviewed Dr. Noriega about 3 months prior to my face lift procedure. He spent about 1 1/2 hrs with me in his office as I asked every conceivable question. I got a lesson in physiology and how the body ages and what to expect; and what NOT to expect. On the day of the surgery, he and his staff where very caring, hands on, professionals and extremely gentle, holding my hand when the need arose; I was scared. His assistant, Nancy, was the best and also very caring. I never felt rushed and took all the time I needed. At each follow up appointment I was made extremely comfortable calming any fears or concerns I had.I would highly recommend him as not only skilled in his work, but one with the best bedside manner in his profession.

December 30th, 2010
Very happy
This is the first time I've ever rated a doctor, but my experience with Dr. Noriega was very positive so I thought I'd share. He took the time to explain all about the surgery and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Thanks!

July 12th, 2010
Wonderful Results
I could not be happier. I am a repeat patient of Dr. Noriega and am already planning on having additional work done. He and his staff made my entire surgical and recovery a breeze.Thanks to this caring and skilled professional I can face job interviews and my upcoming class reunion with happy anticipation.Thank you amd your team