A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Perkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Claude Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claude C. Perkins practice?
Dr. Claude Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mcallen, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.