A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Perkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Perkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Clayton Perkins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claude C. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Claude Perkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claude Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.