A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Reitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Reitelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Reitelman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitelman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitelman has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Reitelman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Claude Reitelman practice?
- Dr. Claude Reitelman has 20 office locations.
Dr. Claude Reitelman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Novi Urologists and Novi Pediatric Specialists.