A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Reitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Reitelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Reitelman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitelman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitelman has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claude Reitelman practice?
Dr. Claude Reitelman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Novi Urologists.