A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Reitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Reitelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Reitelman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitelman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitelman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance