Pediatrician, Urologists, Pediatric Specialist

20952 E 12 Mile Rd
Ste 200
Saint Clair Shores, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
586-771-4820
Locations and availability (24)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Medicare Fraud  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Reitelman is a fraud and an embarrassment to the pediatric urology community. Typically a pediatric urologist will perform standard procedures such as a circumcision. However circumcisions only reimburse physicians pennies on the dollar. To avoid the poor reimbursement, Dr. Reitelman fabricates diagnoses such as penile torsion, wandering penile raphe, and complex circumcision. He is a Medicare fraud. I would trust a drunk monkey more than him to operate on my child. If you have ever seen him at the St John pediatric urology clinic, it is likely he was asleep in the back room . while an inexperienced physician in training was treating your child. Every resident had pictures to prove it.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Reitleman has been seening my son since birth (8 1/2 years). He has accuratley diagnosed his issues where other doctors wanted to operate even though they did not know what to operate one. He has kept me sane during numerous infections and operations. He is meticulous and always has been correct. He is an excellent doctor!!

|  very impressed  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I was seeing Dr. Reitelman for a second opion on my sons kidney condition.I had made an appointment and the day before my son's appointment the doctor called me personally (mind you my son and I had not yet seen the doctor)and told me he would like to check and see the test the other urologist had ordered first. I gave him permission and he called me back within the hour to let me know he'd like to run a different test as well-thereby avoiding a painful proceedure having to be done on my son.We went to Beumont hosp. had test performed and Dr. Reitelman called me again with the results the following day. My son has his appointment to meet the docter next Thursday.Most the time you can't get a docter to call you back with results when you are a longterm patient-he took the inititive to contact us first to make sure my son recieved the best and quickest treatment.He was refered to me by a friend who's sister is an oncoligist and I'm so grateful for the referal.