A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Roge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Roge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Roge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roge graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Roge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Roge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claude Roge practice?
- Dr. Claude Roge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Roge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.