A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Roge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Roge is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roge
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Roge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roge graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Roge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Roge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claude Roge practice?
- Dr. Claude Roge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Roge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.