A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Stringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Stringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stringer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Allen Stringer MD is a male Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Stringer practice?
- Dr. Claude Stringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Stringer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Oncologists.