A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Stringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Stringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stringer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stringer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Allen Stringer MD is a male Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Stringer practice?
- Dr. Claude Stringer has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Stringer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.