Dr. Claude Tolbert Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude Tolbert Jr?

Dr. Tolbert is compassionate and real

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Tolbert was always professional yet caring and personable. He helped make my first pregnancy and delivery so easy. I have always recommended his services. Our daughter is now 6 and I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2! Hope to be under Dr. Tolbert's care again. :-)

GOD SENT

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Tolbert is the following: T= Thoughtful O= Observant L= Likeable B= Believer E= Energetic R= Reassuring T=Top of the line Thanks for your help

DR.TOLBERT

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR. TOLBERT FOR MAKING MY PREGNANCY EASY ON ME. HE IS A VERY KIND GENTLEMAN AND HE EVEN LET'S MY KIDS HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT ME THEY LOVE HIM.

My First Pregnancy

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Tolbert was very kind and patient. He made me very comfortable relieving a lot of anxieties I experienced while pregnant. He was knowledgeable and always professional. He treated me as if I was his family member not another file or experiment and I feel that is very important.

Posted on May 18th, 2016