A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Tonnerre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Tonnerre is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Tonnerre, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonnerre graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Tonnerre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Andre Tonnerre MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Tonnerre practice?
- Dr. Claude Tonnerre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Tonnerre practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Infectious Disease Doctors.