A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Vachon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Vachon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Vachon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Andre Vachon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Claude A. Vachon practice?
- Dr. Claude Vachon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Vachon practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.