A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Williams, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Somers Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Claude S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Claude Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.