Learn more about Dr. Claude Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Williams, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Somers Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Claude S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Claude Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.