A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Younes, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from Patrice Lumumba People`S Friendship Univ, Med Fak. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Younes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude E Younes MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claude E. Younes practice?
- Dr. Claude Younes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claude Younes practices Internal Medicine near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See North Providence Internists.