Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claude Younes
Dr. Claude Younes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Younes is affiliated with Roger Williams General Hosp, St. Joseph Hospital and ST Jos Health Services of RI. Dr. Younes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Claude Younes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Claude Younes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.
Dr. Magdi Salmon
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
North Providence, RI 0.76 mi29
Dr. Naftali Sabo
Providence, RI 0.76 mi37
Dr. Robert Mckittrick Jr
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North Providence, RI 0.76 mi21