Dr. Claudel Jean-Pierre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudel Jean-Pierre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 28th, 2014

Caring, compassionate doctor

Met Dr. Jon Pierre after an emergency referral. It was a very difficult situation, but he was compassionate even under such circumstances. He is a fine physician and a caring person.

May 16th, 2012

I had to deal with this doctor during my second high risk pregnancy. I have several blood clotting disorders and was on anti-coagulants with my first child while pregnant. This doctor wanted me to go off them half way through the pregnancy and then refused to let me see my records so that I could go to another MFM. Luckily, I reported him to the Ohio State Medical Board and they released my records and I was able to see a different doctor. By NOT listening to him, I saved my baby's life!!!

March 8th, 2012

Poor beside manners

He was very aggressive during our visit. Made a mockery out of our visit.

August 3rd, 2011

This doctor is awesome. He is soft spoken and intelligent and was able to discuss the complicated abnormality in a way that both my husband and I could understand. If I had questions, I would call after hours and he would even to through websites with me including support websites. My baby was born early and fortunately did well. So I am so pleased with his care.

May 12th, 2011

This doctor is a "his way or no way" type of person, patients are not encouraged to advocate for themselves. He hesitated in allowing me to see my records. He indicated that I had a trust issue because I wanted to see them, then discharged me! In addition, I had to lay on the ultrasound table for over an hour because that's how long it took for 2 techs to get the pictures they needed. Then they had me waiting 1/2 hour more in the same room because they forgot I was there. Overall, the whole appt. took 3 hours - would never go back!

February 9th, 2017