Dr. Claudell Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudell Cox?

Couldn't be more pleased

Posted on May 15th, 2013

It’s been 10 days since my surgery (Septoplasty) and I’m thrilled so far. I got a call the day of surgery saying Dr. Cox was running AHEAD of schedule and could I come in early. That never happens. I was in surgery before I was originally supposed to even be there and was treated so incredibly well by the entire staff at the 68th Street surgical facility of Spectrum Health that I truly don’t want to ever have surgery anywhere else. I knew what to expect both before and after the procedure and was back to work ahead of schedule, feeling great. Dr. Cox was fantastic!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Well, if I were writing his about Dr. Cox 4 year ago it would have been a different tone. At that time I had just had surgery and was very impressed with him. I even referred 5 people to him. Since that time.... My symptoms have returned. I have been sick a lot and when I returned to Dr. Cox he said, you née surgery, I said I already had surgery and you did it. He said I needed a CT. I said I just did one two weeks ago. He said I need to do allergy testing. I said I have nd have been on injections for over a year. He said, "oh well ten I can't help , there is nothing wrong with you". He said this as I sat USB his office with a head ache that made me feel like I was going to faint, along with the loss of my voice and horrible what i thought was post nasal drip.I have been coming back in with sinus infection free sinus infection where I would be better following treatment for about 6 to 10 days and then it would come back. Dr. Cox sent me to my primary care physician whom I saw later that day whom informed me that I had step throat! I have now had strep 3 times in the last few months. My primary sent me back to Dr Cox whom told me again he can't help me. That fine if he can't but as a dr he should have sent me to someone that could and he definitely should have been able to diagnose step! I left messages that have gone unreturned by him or even a nurse!The last three visit have had with him on 44th street I have waited over an hour before I even got into a room. The Hastings office is always very quick but not GR.

patient with patients

Posted on November 30th, 2011

He was absolutely fantastic with my happy, but exhaustingly inquisitive almost-5 year old. Highly recommend.

wouldn't recommend for otoplasty

Posted on April 8th, 2011

performed otoplasty on my daughter, the ears were very uneven. One of the ears was nearly the same as it was when she went in. He did re-do it (not a pleasant procedure to begin with and not one that she was wanting to repeat) but used the wrong suture and it didn't disolve. At the follow-up appointment we asked him about the stitches and he told us not to worry, they would dissolve. the didn't but became embedded. the ear was still very uneven and sticking out further than the other ear. A year later she went to a plastic surgeon to have the stitches taken out and the ear repaired. finally fixed! I don't think Dr. Cox was qualified for this procedure. Should have noticed when he used ice cubes to numb the ear prior to injecting anesthetic. The plastic surgeon used general anesthetic. it was a much better experience

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Dr. Cox is AMAZING! When our son needed surgery and was afraid of the process, Dr. Cox was very reassuring to him and to us. I would recommend him to everyone!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Cox is one of those rare doctors who is not only super smart, but also has a great bedside manner. He is awesome, and so is his office staff!!

Dr. Cox Rocks!

Posted on August 20th, 2010

If anyone had rated this man below 4 stars you are out of your mind! He is the nicest guy, and he is always sweet to me and makes my worries disappear with his mild laid back attitude. He always brightens my day, if I'm having a horrible day he asks if I'm alright, and actually CARES to listen. Not just nodding his head but HEARING me. He has done exceptional work with my surgeries and I trust him more than any other male doctor. Before I met him I did not trust ANY male doctor whatsoever.

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr Cox is a fantastic Dr I would recommend him for anything anyone needs done. He works great with kids and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on May 9th, 2017