A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudet Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudet Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudet Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudet C Smith MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudet C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Claudet Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudet Smith practices Internal Medicine near Sheffield Village, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, OH and Beech Grove, IN.