A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudet Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudet Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudet Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudet Caroline Smith MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudet C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Claudet Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudet Smith practices Internal Medicine near Beech Grove, IN.
See Beech Grove Internists.