Dr. Claudette Lajam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Great experience. Dr. Lajam was able to calm my fears, she is knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. Spent a good amount of time on me, did not seem to be in a rush. The injection she gave me was painless and I felt better right away. Highly recommend this doctor.

September 10th, 2016
horrible doctor
Dr Lajam did a double knee replacement on both of my knees in 2013. Needless to say after that she didnt care about me at all. I went to see her a few times to tell her my left knee was still hurting me she didnt care she told me to go back to therapy which i did and I hurt myself in the process. After almost 2 years of constant pain in my left knee I now had to have a revision surgery on the left knee. I even asked her to allow me to get a car service to take me to therapy she would not sign the form she said TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION I have never ever felt so abused in my life from a doctor that told me I will feel much better after her surgery. Well now maybe after 2 years of pain now I will

August 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor - satisfied

April 9th, 2016
Great dr

February 4th, 2016
Great doctor. So happy I found her
Dr Lajam was recommended to me. She was amazing. She answered all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. She took her time to explain the procedure to me. She was also funny. I am so happy I found her. So easy to talk to . Amazing!

November 27th, 2015
Dr Lajam is the best doctor ever. I will always recommend families and friends to Dr Claudeth Lajam.

March 5th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!
I just returned from my first visit with Dr. Lajam and couldn't wait to write this review. She was simply amazing! I had researched her before I made the appointment and knew how qualified she was but to have a doctor be extremely personable in addition is very rare. She was a great listener, answered all my questions and more. It's obvious she really cares about people and doesn't view them as patients. I was only there for a minor knee injury but I was treated exceptionally. All doctors should be like Dr Lajam. Very satisfied.

February 27th, 2015
Dr Lajam is the best surgeon ever. Very caring ,compassionate and professional. I love doctor Lajam.

May 23rd, 2014
I'm Appreciative
The office staff was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. The wait was 5 minutes after filling out forms. Dr. Lajam was professional, addressed all of my questions and most importantly, pays attention to detail meaning the little things, as she explained she wants to be ready for any situation that arises once the surgery has begun. I may be gender biased but I am sooooo happy to have a female surgeon.

January 14th, 2014
Strange appointment
After reading the reviews, I thought that the Dr.was going to be the best for me but she seemed not to want to do the surgery that I needed. She refused to let me see the scale's measurement of my weight. I have massive osteoarthritis in both knees so the surgery is required and I know that I am overweight so I wouldn't have fainted at the weight that the scale indicated- she didn't explain the scale incident. Doctor-patient is a relationship that must go both ways!

August 30th, 2012
A Disaster
My situation with the knees is very delicate, but Dr. Lajam asked me basically nothing about myself, did barely exam, and never looked at the MRI films I brought. I tried to explain the problem and she did not let me talk. She did not spend more than 5 minutes with me after waiting almost 2 hours to see her. The two times that I saw her she was always in a rush. She diagnosed a problem in the spine, I do not know how since she did not examine me more that 1 minute. She did not even write a script for an MRI after reffering me to a diferent specialist. I contacted her office to get the referral for the MRI and her assitant told me for more than a week that she was not able to get in touch with the doctor Lajam. (???). I decided not to return to see her. The specialist that I am seeing now is compasionate and cares about patients. My experience with Dr. Lajam in all the aspects was really bad and frustrating.

April 3rd, 2012
A rare breed
This doctor actually WANTS to help and make you better. It is so nice to see this. I felt like she was going through the surgery along with me. Recommend highly.