A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Saba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Saba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Saba MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia Saba practice?
- Dr. Claudia Saba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Saba practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Reston Internists and Reston Rheumatologists.