A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Alcindor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Alcindor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Alcindor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcindor graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alcindor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcindor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance