A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Alleyne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alleyne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Marilyn Alleyne MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Alleyne practice?
- Dr. Claudia Alleyne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Alleyne practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians.