A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Baldassano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Baldassano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Baldassano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldassano graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baldassano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Frances Baldassano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudia F. Baldassano practice?
- Dr. Claudia Baldassano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Baldassano practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.