Dr. Claudia Beck Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Beck?

Do not recommend

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

We were patients for 20 plus years , it's so hard to get an appointment so many times you will be forced to go to urgent care. We missed one apt and were dismissed from office which was fine b/c kids were Older but they wanted to charge for records even though we were terminated from the office . My daughter cried b/c she had been a patient since she was a baby but obviously they dont care. We did manage to get records and find another doctor who hopefully cares about their patients!

Awesomesauce!

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. Beck is by far one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. She talks to the children as well as the parents at every visit, even if the baby is only a few days old! She's kind, patient, and like any other regular person! She uses regular words to talk to you, not doctor words. She is very courteous after hours and is always willing to go that extra mile to make you feel better. She has a great memory as well. She recalled a potty training story 2 years after we had the talk at a wellness exam!! I've never once doubted her diagnosis or treatment plan. My kids get upset when 1 goes to her office and not both of them! She even helped name my oldest one's stuffed animal on a visit, "Cornelius is a good name for a cat!"

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Beck is an outstanding diagnostician. She listens to both parent and child, prescribes medications carefully, and follows up with patients when necessary. It seems some doctors avoid telling what they honestly feel and avoid disagreeing with patient, so I appreciate Dr. Beck's frankness. My teenage son has seen Dr. Beck for years, and is very comfortable talking with her.

Dr. Beck is great!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

We are always seen promptly and wait time is not long at all 5 minutes, maybe 10. Dr. Beck is down to earth and her interventions are realistic and practical. She's not quick to prescribe medication which I can appreciate as well. We've recommended Dr. Beck to our friends as well.

A parent's type of Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Dr. Beck is a parent's dream. She is punctual with her appointments (5 minutes wait at most).When I have needed her assistance after office hours, she gave my wife and me complete advice, eased our concerns, was pleasant and friendly even when the call was late in the evening. She explained the importance of vaccinations and because of that, so far my children have have avoided the flu this year (knock on wood).

Very helpful after hours

Posted on November 13th, 2009

I do not agree with the person who stated she is not nice after hours. All of my questions were answered clearly and completely . . . and she saved us a long wait in the ER!

Really Like Her

Posted on November 4th, 2008

We interviewed many pediatricians when we were in the process of adopting our daughter. We really liked her approach and we ended up choosing her. Our daughter really likes her and she has been extremely attentive and helpful.

Posted on May 13th, 2008

Would not recommend this doctor if you ever need to call her after hours. Very rude on the phone when a desperate parent is seeking advice on a sick infant because she was woken up.

Doctor's Response

It is hard to respond to such a message without knowing all of the details of a call. I tell my patients to call for anything that they feel cannot wait until the next day -- especially if they are thinknig about going to the Emergency Department. I have helped many a parent through the night since 1992. However, sometimes my course of action is not what the parent wants me to do. Some want me to call the pharmacy and prescribe controlled substances or antibiotics without seeing the patient or being clear that such therapy is needed. I realize the anxiety caused by middle of the night issues and try to explain appropriately, but sometimes the listener is not agreeable to anything but what they have decided they need. The vast majority of my patients are very pleased with their after hours experiences!

Posted on July 21st, 2017