Overall Review

3.9

July 23rd, 2016
Awesomesauce!
Dr. Beck is by far one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. She talks to the children as well as the parents at every visit, even if the baby is only a few days old! She's kind, patient, and like any other regular person! She uses regular words to talk to you, not doctor words. She is very courteous after hours and is always willing to go that extra mile to make you feel better. She has a great memory as well. She recalled a potty training story 2 years after we had the talk at a wellness exam!! I've never once doubted her diagnosis or treatment plan. My kids get upset when 1 goes to her office and not both of them! She even helped name my oldest one's stuffed animal on a visit, "Cornelius is a good name for a cat!"

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Beck is an outstanding diagnostician. She listens to both parent and child, prescribes medications carefully, and follows up with patients when necessary. It seems some doctors avoid telling what they honestly feel and avoid disagreeing with patient, so I appreciate Dr. Beck's frankness. My teenage son has seen Dr. Beck for years, and is very comfortable talking with her.

July 6th, 2011
Dr. Beck is great!
We are always seen promptly and wait time is not long at all 5 minutes, maybe 10. Dr. Beck is down to earth and her interventions are realistic and practical. She's not quick to prescribe medication which I can appreciate as well. We've recommended Dr. Beck to our friends as well.

November 22nd, 2009
A parent's type of Doctor
Dr. Beck is a parent's dream. She is punctual with her appointments (5 minutes wait at most).When I have needed her assistance after office hours, she gave my wife and me complete advice, eased our concerns, was pleasant and friendly even when the call was late in the evening. She explained the importance of vaccinations and because of that, so far my children have have avoided the flu this year (knock on wood).

November 13th, 2009
Very helpful after hours
I do not agree with the person who stated she is not nice after hours. All of my questions were answered clearly and completely . . . and she saved us a long wait in the ER!

November 4th, 2008
Really Like Her
We interviewed many pediatricians when we were in the process of adopting our daughter. We really liked her approach and we ended up choosing her. Our daughter really likes her and she has been extremely attentive and helpful.

May 13th, 2008
Would not recommend this doctor if you ever need to call her after hours. Very rude on the phone when a desperate parent is seeking advice on a sick infant because she was woken up.