A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Berenson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Berenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Berenson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Kitlowski Berenson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudia K. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Claudia Berenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Berenson practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Tijeras, NM.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.