A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Busse, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from University of Leipzig, Leipzig, SA, Germany, MD.
Dr. Busse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia F Busse MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Claudia F. Busse practice?
- Dr. Claudia Busse has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Busse practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.