A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Castano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castano
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia N Castano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Claudia N. Castano practice?
- Dr. Claudia Castano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Castano practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.