Learn more about Dr. Claudia Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Castano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Castano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia N Castano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Claudia N. Castano practice?
- Dr. Claudia Castano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Castano practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.