Dr. Claudia Castano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Castano?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Castano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Find a caring doctor

There is no appointments available so you have to wait to be seen depending how many people shows up, not only that, they take whoever gets in the door first no matter how long you've been waiting outside. She does not care for the patients, I started treatment with her and could not follow up, she would not refill one medication I needed until I went for a visit. Then I took time off work, I went for the visit, she would not see me because apparently my insurance did not pay her services of a previous visits. I called my insurance and took care of the balance and even added her to their network so I can continue with her as PCP. Then the front desk worker lies to me telling me she was not in network and I needed to pay cash. I also took my son and she spent 5 min in there and didn't even checked if vaccines were up to date and left the room, so rude, the place is dirty and old. Make yourself a favor and find a doctor that cares for the patients not only the money.

February 26th, 2016

A doctor who doesn't really care

Came in to see her for a check up. First let me say this when came in she had a bad vibe about her right off the bat. She seemed to be rushing to get ...

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Claudia Castano listens well to her patients and is very understanding about concerns. She answers all questions and doesn't make you feel rushed.

August 18th, 2015

Ms.

I've seen Dr Castano many times in the past, but no longer see her. I stopped because of her office manager Brandy I believe is her name, anyway she was so rude and not at all helpful, that I decided the problems I was going to have with her wasn't worth my returning to see Dr. Castano. If that o stile were to be removed I would return to see Dr Castano. She is a very caring and personable lady and she takes very good care of her patients. I wish her the very best.

November 30th, 2016