Dr. Claudia Castano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Castano?

Find a caring doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2017

There is no appointments available so you have to wait to be seen depending how many people shows up, not only that, they take whoever gets in the door first no matter how long you've been waiting outside. She does not care for the patients, I started treatment with her and could not follow up, she would not refill one medication I needed until I went for a visit. Then I took time off work, I went for the visit, she would not see me because apparently my insurance did not pay her services of a previous visits. I called my insurance and took care of the balance and even added her to their network so I can continue with her as PCP. Then the front desk worker lies to me telling me she was not in network and I needed to pay cash. I also took my son and she spent 5 min in there and didn't even checked if vaccines were up to date and left the room, so rude, the place is dirty and old. Make yourself a favor and find a doctor that cares for the patients not only the money.

A doctor who doesn't really care

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Came in to see her for a check up. First let me say this when came in she had a bad vibe about her right off the bat. She seemed to be rushing to get ...

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Claudia Castano listens well to her patients and is very understanding about concerns. She answers all questions and doesn't make you feel rushed.

Ms.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I've seen Dr Castano many times in the past, but no longer see her. I stopped because of her office manager Brandy I believe is her name, anyway she was so rude and not at all helpful, that I decided the problems I was going to have with her wasn't worth my returning to see Dr. Castano. If that o stile were to be removed I would return to see Dr Castano. She is a very caring and personable lady and she takes very good care of her patients. I wish her the very best.

Posted on November 14th, 2017