A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Cooke, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cooke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Machado Cooke FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Claudia Cooke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Cooke practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.