A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Corona graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Corona has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Corona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia Corona practice?
- Dr. Claudia Corona practices Hospitalist near Reading, PA.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Claudette Corona, Dr. Claudine Corona, Dr. Gladys Corona