Dr. Claudia Costa MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Joseph, MO

no change

January 25th, 2016
very through and spent as much time as needed to address every question and concern that i had.

December 30th, 2014
Great Doctor
It was my first visit with Dr Costa and I was very impressed. She took time to talk to me and listen to my struggles, which is a lot when you're menopausal! She's very compassionate and informative. So happy to find her.

February 10th, 2011
I have personally never felt comfortable with ANY gynecologist until I met Dr. Costa! She always puts me at ease. She tells the truth and tells things how they are, but she is so caring and patient. She is gentle and understanding. I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor!

February 16th, 2010
One of the best Dr.'s
My wife goes to Dr. Costa and has been for the last year. We had found her by accident when we were looking for a doctor because she was pregnant (my wife) and the hospital in our town had made me mad because they kept putting us off and setting our appt back farther and farther and I finally got fed up with them and called Dr. Costa's office by chance and set up an appt. for my wife and it was the best move I ever did. My wife just loves her. She is so friendly and takes care of what your needs are. I would highly recommend.

August 4th, 2009
She is the best. I hate when I have to see one of the other doc when she is gone. She makes me feel at ease with what is happening.

January 11th, 2009
Dr. Costa is the best Doctor that I have ever seen. She has a wonderful bed-side manner and is caring and compassionate about her job. I would recommend her to anyone needing OB/GYN care.

July 17th, 2008
Best womens health doctor I have ever seen
Dr Costa is the most caring, compassionate and informative doctor I have seen. She spends time with you, genuinely cares and informs you of all details in 'non-complicated' terms. Her nurse is wonderful aswell.