A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Dourado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Dourado, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourado graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dourado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia M Dourado MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Dourado practice?
- Dr. Claudia Dourado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Dourado practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Hematologists and Norristown Oncologists.