A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Dourado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Dourado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dourado
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dourado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Dourado, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourado graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dourado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Mattos Da Costa Dourado MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Dourado practice?
- Dr. Claudia Dourado has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Dourado practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.