A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Dourado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Dourado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourado graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dourado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dourado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Dourado practice?
Dr. Claudia Dourado practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.