A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Dourado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Dourado is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dourado
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dourado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Dourado, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourado graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dourado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Mattos Da Costa Dourado MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Dourado practice?
- Dr. Claudia Dourado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Dourado practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Hematologists and Norristown Oncologists.