A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Fernandes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Fernandes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Fernandes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Claudia Fernandes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Fernandes practices Family Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Edison Family Physicians.