A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Fish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Fish, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Samaritan Medical Center Psych Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia Fish practice?
Dr. Claudia Fish practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Endocrinologists.