Dr. Claudia Fish MD Patient Reviews

2.3

no change

March 24th, 2017
Bad doctor, bad PA's
I was forewarned about her, but thought I'd try saving myself the trip to Syracuse. What a mistake. Her husband is one of the best doctors in the county, so I was so surprised how unprofessional and rude she was. Same story for one of the PA's I saw. She was going to program my pump for me? Give me a break! I'm not a child. And the staff insisted that they set up my new meter instead of me doing it.... pathetic! I have excellent control of my type 1 so to be treated like that was very insulting. Then I was scolded for not calling the office when I had 3 lows in 2 weeks (all with a viable explanation). Seriously? I've been doing this for 38 years. I could teach all of THEM a thing or two about the reality of living with type 1. Back to Joslin for me!

December 31st, 2016
Knows nothing
Has to be the worst person not doctor I have ever been to. If your thinking about going to her for endo don't waist your time she knows absolutly nothing.

September 5th, 2016
Baffled
I am baffled as to how this woman is allowed to practice medicine. She needs to be reported to the NYS Board of Medicine/Office of professionalism. Rude. Saw her for my diabetes and thyroid disease. Poor listener. Made me feel horrible. I'll be driving to Syracuse.

August 5th, 2016
Atrocious
Dr. Fish is a poor excuse for the medical profession. She humiliated me and has done the same to others I know. I would not recommend anyone to set foot in this office. It is poorly run and a poor excuse for medical care.

July 13th, 2016
I thought the receptionist and nurses were very professional and caring. The office is busy but ran with efficiency. I felt Dr. was knowledgeable, and honest, my numbers are improving under her care and I am excited about future.

June 8th, 2016
Do not go to her
My primary care doc referred me and I wish I never went. She is not interested in helping anyone of her patients. Felt humiliated. She doesn't listen to her patients. Do not go here.

May 6th, 2016
Stay away
All I can say is, the reviews are correct. I have never experienced such a terrible appointment. My spouse felt the same way. Transferring care. Not going back.

April 11th, 2016
Judgmental. Left the office crying my first 5 minute visit with how rude she was. Told my PCP to never send me back. She don't care about you, she cares about the $$.

March 17th, 2016
Terrible doctor
If you are contemplating going to this doctor, save yourself the trip and find another office. Horrible personality. Nasty attitude. Condescending when she speaks to you. Insuling. Avoid her.

March 14th, 2016
Bedside manner leaves quite a bit to be desired. She is super skinny I know I am fat and don't need her to tell me! She simply looks at numbers and not the whole scheme of WHY someone can not loose weight. I have tried to nearly starve myself to please her because exercising IS NOT an option in my case other than arms so keep telling me I need to exercise is useless---not always a realist.

February 19th, 2016
Thyroid
Does she know anything about thyroid disease? I would say "no". Do yourself a favor and go to Syracuse. She rushed me and spent hardly anytime. She didn't listen to me. I felt I wasted my time.

January 16th, 2016
Avoid
Rude. Has no empathy. Staff never returns phone calls. Long waiting time in room. Will be obtaining another doctor's opinion and transferring my care. Avoid this office.