Dr. Claudia Fish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Fish?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 26th, 2017

I cried every time I saw her...

I stopped going to Dr. Fish because it was a toxic environment. I dreaded going there, knowing that I would be made to feel small, weak, and stupid. I wouldn't allow one more day of being robbed of my dignity and self-worth. I wish that I could give negative stars.

March 25th, 2017

Bad doctor, bad PA's

I was forewarned about her, but thought I'd try saving myself the trip to Syracuse. What a mistake. Her husband is one of the best doctors in the county, so I was so surprised how unprofessional and rude she was. Same story for one of the PA's I saw. She was going to program my pump for me? Give me a break! I'm not a child. And the staff insisted that they set up my new meter instead of me doing it.... pathetic! I have excellent control of my type 1 so to be treated like that was very insulting. Then I was scolded for not calling the office when I had 3 lows in 2 weeks (all with a viable explanation). Seriously? I've been doing this for 38 years. I could teach all of THEM a thing or two about the reality of living with type 1. Back to Joslin for me!

December 31st, 2016

Knows nothing

Has to be the worst person not doctor I have ever been to. If your thinking about going to her for endo don't waist your time she knows absolutly nothing.

September 5th, 2016

Baffled

I am baffled as to how this woman is allowed to practice medicine. She needs to be reported to the NYS Board of Medicine/Office of professionalism. Rude. Saw her for my diabetes and thyroid disease. Poor listener. Made me feel horrible. I'll be driving to Syracuse.

August 6th, 2016

Atrocious

Dr. Fish is a poor excuse for the medical profession. She humiliated me and has done the same to others I know. I would not recommend anyone to set foot in this office. It is poorly run and a poor excuse for medical care.

July 13th, 2016

I thought the receptionist and nurses were very professional and caring. The office is busy but ran with efficiency. I felt Dr. was knowledgeable, and honest, my numbers are improving under her care and I am excited about future.

June 9th, 2016

Do not go to her

My primary care doc referred me and I wish I never went. She is not interested in helping anyone of her patients. Felt humiliated. She doesn't listen to her patients. Do not go here.

May 7th, 2016

Stay away

All I can say is, the reviews are correct. I have never experienced such a terrible appointment. My spouse felt the same way. Transferring care. Not going back.

April 11th, 2016

Judgmental. Left the office crying my first 5 minute visit with how rude she was. Told my PCP to never send me back. She don't care about you, she cares about the $$.

March 17th, 2016

Terrible doctor

If you are contemplating going to this doctor, save yourself the trip and find another office. Horrible personality. Nasty attitude. Condescending when she speaks to you. Insuling. Avoid her.

March 14th, 2016

Bedside manner leaves quite a bit to be desired. She is super skinny I know I am fat and don't need her to tell me! She simply looks at numbers and not the whole scheme of WHY someone can not loose weight. I have tried to nearly starve myself to please her because exercising IS NOT an option in my case other than arms so keep telling me I need to exercise is useless---not always a realist.

February 19th, 2016

Thyroid

Does she know anything about thyroid disease? I would say "no". Do yourself a favor and go to Syracuse. She rushed me and spent hardly anytime. She didn't listen to me. I felt I wasted my time.