A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Furtado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Furtado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furtado graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Furtado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Dietz Furtado MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia D. Furtado practice?
- Dr. Claudia Furtado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Furtado practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.