A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Galli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Galli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Galli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Galli graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Galli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter West Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Patricia Galli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia P. Galli practice?
- Dr. Claudia Galli has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Galli practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.