A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Kawas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawas graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Kawas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kawas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kawas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia H. Kawas practice?
Dr. Claudia Kawas practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Claudette Kawas, Dr. Claudine Kawas, Dr. Gladys Kawas