A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kawas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Kawas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawas graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kawas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Helen Kawas MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia H. Kawas practice?
- Dr. Claudia Kawas has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Kawas practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.