A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Hargrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargrove
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Hargrove, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hargrove has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Liane Hargrove MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia L. Hargrove practice?
- Dr. Claudia Hargrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Hargrove practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Family Physicians.